We’are Open: Mon – Sat 8:00 – 18:00

  • Call Us

    0477 562 299

  • Send us mail


  • Contact Us

Cash for Cars

  • Home
  • Cash for Cars

Trade your car, truck, or SUV in for cash and help keep Australia Capital Beautiful

Cash for Cars Canberra

ACT wreckers is the Canberra Metro Area’s most reliable junk car buyer! We pay CASH for cars, trucks, and SUVs! Our years operating as the premier auto wrecking in Australia capital city has given our local cash for cars business the opportunity to offer Canberra, Belconnen, Woden Valley, Tuggeranong, and Gungahlin the most cash for their vehicles.

How do we help? If you have an old car, truck, or SUV that serves as nothing more than an eye sore on your property, or if you drive an old vehicle that requires more money in repairs that it’s worth, trade it in to ACT wreckers and we’ll recycle it for you.

Looking for the best Cash for Cars Canberra? Look no further than ACT wreckers!

 We provide the fastest Cash for Cars Canberra,

 Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!

 We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!

If your unwanted vehicle doesn’t run, won’t drive, or simply isn’t worth repairing, let us tow your vehicle away, pay you cash, and remove your stress! Don’t risk paying for costly repairs only to have something else break! If your car is totaled or you are looking to recycle your vehicle, sell it to Cash for Cars Canberra! We even buy semi-tractors, medium duty box trucks and trailers!

Frequently asked questions in ACT

Can you buy my car with no title in Australia Capital Territory?

It’s definitely possible! It’s ultimately up to our individual local buyers, but many do buy without title in ACT. Some have to offer a bit less for the vehicle because the options for resale are limited, and you’ll need to prove you own the car. This is usually done by showing a matching registration and photo ID.

Do I need to turn in my license plates?

Yes, unless you are transferring the plates to a new vehicle. You can return the plates to your local Access.

What should I do about my auto insurance?

You will need to notify your auto insurance company that you have sold the vehicle so they can either cancel your policy if the vehicle was sold, or transfer/renew the policy on your new vehicle.

For commercial turck see our cash for trucks Canberra page.

Get A Quote!

We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.

    Get A Quote!